A couple of Sunday's ago I was leading the worship service at both points of the two point charge I have currently been doing my f
ield placement with. As part of the second service I was to offer a children's story, and since the theme of the service was prayer I decided that I would facilitate the children in writing their own prayer together. I was a little nervous when there was only one little boy in
attendance that Sunday, but I just love the prayer he essentially wrote with very little
prompting from me. I thought I would share this prayer with you.
A Little Boy's Prayer:
Heavenly Father,
We love You because you help us and our parents.
Forgive us cause we do stuff wrong.
Thank you Lord for the things you have done for me.
Help us in our lives.
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment