After a crazy week this past week where I had three final papers due in a row and meetings and appointments all over the place, I am happy to say that I only have three more days of school left to go. That's right, next Wednesday I pass in my final paper for the term, take a quiz, hand in an evaluation and that's it for the term! It's really quite exciting. I have no idea what I will do once I'm done, but that's ok. Despite being so close to being finished, I'm pretty certain that I'm going to transfer schools in the fall (for denominational reasons - I don't really want to get into the details, but if you're curious, send me an email, call me or come and visit), which means that I'm going to be back at having two more years of my M.Div to go. Funny enough, but that doesn’t really seem to bother me too much - sure I can't wait to be finished school and get working and all that, but it was either add another year and transfer schools, or else finish where I am and then have to do an additional diploma thing that will take at the very least 1.5 school terms. Nothing is set in stone yet, but it's something that's been on my mind a lot lately. It will be very sad leaving MAC.
I hate being alone now. After being married for 2.5 years, the appartment really feels empty when Josh isn't around. I hope he gets home soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment